• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[MarcelP] Last Layer trainer

Zarxrax

Re: OLL, PLL, COLL, CMLL CLL trainer

According to the other thread, it just reverses the alg, is that correct?
You need to put rotations in the algs in order to mask them. Otherwise, people learn very quickly what alg they have before they even scramble.
But then again, maybe that is your goal here. It looks like maybe it's more for practicing execution speed rather than recognition.

Endgame

Yes, no prob. PM me with all the algs like this:

solutionsZBLL.add(new Solution("F R etc ","ZBLL1", true));
solutionsZBLL.add(new Solution("U D etc ","ZBLL2", true));

And I will have a new version in 15 minutes.

meh that'll take too long considering ZBLL is like 493 algs

BenVdd

Kirjava. It gives you a scramble to put the cube into a state so you have to execute your alg in order to solve it. Why would you need images when the cube itself can work as the image? You just perform whatever alg you feel like for any given case.

MarcelP

WCA
2012POOT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I thought I could seduce you in doing it for me :(

Ah.. LOL, my time is already so limited.. ;) I rather cube than fix things in programs. ;)

could do with images, for CMLL most people use multiple algs for a lot of cases

How do you go from a picture to a cube set up for training a specific alg? The only way is performing some moves. And that is what this program is about. Setting up the algs. And when you have set up the algs, you can look at the cube instead of the picture ;)

I am guessing I do not understand where you are going with this. ;)

MarcelP

WCA
2012POOT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Made a new version:
Download scrambler_v1_0_4.jar here

For a new option:

ScramblerV1_0_2-02.png

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can I suggest a feature to add your own pictures for COLL/CMLL/CLL/ZBLL-H? I'm trying to learn COLL, and pictures would be easier to help me add/remove algs; even if I have to add them myself.

MarcelP

WCA
2012POOT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm trying to learn COLL, and pictures would be easier to help me add/remove algs; even if I have to add them myself.

Okay Thomas,

Download scrambler_v1_0_6.jar here

I added a feature. When a picture is not present, you can add your own. In the folder where you keep your jar file you just create an 'img' (lowercase) folder.
Here you add png files. When you want to add let's say CLL pictures, for the first algorithm you make an image calles 'CLL1.png' Capital CLL and lowercase 'png'.

I already added COLL to the jar for you (Finally could do something back for the reconstuctions you did for me ;) ):

ScramblerV1_0_6-01.png

and added a feature to uncheck them all quickly:
ScramblerV1_0_6-02.png

Last edited:

JE007

It looks really nice and helpfull!
When I come home after newyear I will download it ;)
(now I am on my dads computer)