• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Main Speed Cube Survey

What's your main 3x3 speed cube?

• Moyu Weilong GTS2/ GTS2M

Votes: 29 26.6%
  • QiYi Valk 3/Valk 3M

Votes: 27 24.8%
  • Any GAN cube/ GAN cube M

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Cubing classroom budget cubes/ M

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Dayan Cube

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Rubik's Brand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MoYu weilong GTS1/GTS1M

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Other...

Votes: 19 17.4%

• Total voters
WCA
2023FUKU01
I have 3, here they are in order of favorites:
1: SCS Cosmic Valk 3 Power M
2: MF3RS2 M
3: SCS Cosmic YuXin Little Magic M
my main is little magic m, but I haven't tried mf3rs2m. little magic m have a great corner cutting, with 58° normal, and 32° reverse.
Also, I have heard that yjmgc is very nice too. how do yjmgc compare to the little magic m?

Last edited:

Hazel

Premium Member
my main is little magic m, but I haven't tried mf3rs2m. little magic m have a great corner cutting, with 58° normal, and 32° reverse.
Also, I have heard that yjmgc is very nice too. how do yjmgc compare to the little magic m?
They're a bit hard to compare tbh, just because the feelings are so different. I would go for the Little Magic M though, just because I personally enjoy it more.
I've been using a GTS3 M for a while now, but I have a GAN356 X on order that I plan on switching to.