• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Magnetic LingAo Clocks - Fully Lubed, Magnetized, and Set-up!

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel
As well as selling clock magnets I'm now selling fully set-up magnetic clocks! I use Traxxas 50K to lube them, N52 Ring Magnets, and N52 5x1mm Disc Magnets. The 5x1 magnets are the real strength, not cheap magnets from eBay.
Each clock is $50 with free USA shipping. International shipping is an additional $20. PayPal is the quickest and easiest method of payment. Post on this thread if you are interested and I will PM you my PayPal address.

If you want to make your own clock, find all the magnets you need here.

dscn6748.jpg
dscn6749.jpg

Thank you for your business!

Last edited:

parkertrager

As well as selling clock magnets I'm now selling fully set-up magnetic clocks! I use Traxxas 50K to lube them, N52 Ring Magnets, and N52 5x1mm Disc Magnets. The 5x1 magnets are the real strength, not cheap magnets from eBay.
Each clock is $40 with free USA shipping. International shipping is an additional $15. Paypal is the quickest and easiest method of payment. Post on this thread if you are interested and I will PM you my PayPal address.

dscn6748.jpg
dscn6749.jpg

Thank you!
Intrested

Douf

Just a testomonial - I received my clock in perfect condition and is was clearly crafted with prescence and precision! It's a fantastic puzzle and I highly recommend picking one up. It's basically the best clock in the world you'll ever get. Thank you CornerCutter