• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Magic Promo by Federico Soldati with Rubik's cube magic trick.

Freddy88

Hi guys,

I created a new promo for my magic shows and I would like to know your opinion about it since it is not the final version. This evening or tomorrow I will delete it and I will upload a new video with some small changes. I would be very interest to know your criticism and what you don't like about this video, so that I can improve the final one.

Thank you very much for your support.

Federico

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarxrax

Wow you could pwn felix in competition with that method :p

I think its a good trailer but the horrible music honestly makes it a joke. Try using some original music that's not already used by half of the trailers on the internet.

Godmil

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Some pretty cool tricks in there. My only suggestion is at the very beginning when you're walking towards the camera, cut out the bit where you're standing still (before walking), it just looks like you're standing waiting for the cameraman to shout 'go'. Really nice intro graphics btw.

amostay2004

WCA
2009SWEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Are you talking about the trick where you throw the cube in the air and it's solved? I honestly don't know why people still do that trick, that cube is specially designed for magic and quite available online =P

Freddy88

Zarxrax, I know the music is not very innovative and was already used a lot, but it's quite difficult to find uncopyrighted music and it always costs a lot. Theoretically I could also use copyrighted music but I would have to follow a dispute to youtube and this can become annoying and not alway 100 % sure.
Do you have some specific suggestions? Any link or any track which you like?

I have received a lot of comments about the part where I memorize the 40 digits in TV. Some people think that it is not very clear what I'm doing. Same problem with the 20 words…what do you think about the TV parts? Other suggestions and critics?

Thank you for your support.

Federico