• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for Chicago Speedcubers

Joey_P

Hello!

My name is Joey, and I work at a marketing agency here in New York that specializes in the healthcare space. Nice to meet you all!

My team is currently collaborating with one of our pharmaceutical clients on their convention booth for the 2018 ASCO Annual Meeting (American Society of Clinical Oncology) that's taking place in Chicago (June 2-4). As one of the booth concepts we've developed involves hiring Rubik's Cube experts to solve custom cubes for attendees, I wondered if any speedcubers in the Chicago area might be interested in this sort of opportunity. If so, I'd love to share more details about the event and how speed solving fits into our booth.

Feel free to reach out to me here if you'd like to learn more, thank you!

Best,
Joey