• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for an algorithm tester

N's-cvt

Hello, I am just finishing up the last OLL of ZZLL being the Sune cases and I run 2 generators and 2 filters on each case to find the best algorithms for it. Unfortunately this leaves like 4-6 really good algs and I want some second opinions to narrow those down to find the best alg. in the past I make a thread and people respond to it with added algs or opinions but I don't want to spam case-help everyday in the forums. So what I am looking for to make the forum cleaner and still get some help with finishing up my ZZLLs is 1-3 people who have been cubing for longer than say 6 months to test some of the algs I generate. I'll probably be able to get it done in around 2 weeks and then maybe just revisit a couple other cases so it wont be a long project. If interested please send me a message, thanks.

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello, I am just finishing up the last OLL of ZZLL being the Sune cases and I run 2 generators and 2 filters on each case to find the best algorithms for it. Unfortunately this leaves like 4-6 really good algs and I want some second opinions to narrow those down to find the best alg. in the past I make a thread and people respond to it with added algs or opinions but I don't want to spam case-help everyday in the forums. So what I am looking for to make the forum cleaner and still get some help with finishing up my ZZLLs is 1-3 people who have been cubing for longer than say 6 months to test some of the algs I generate. I'll probably be able to get it done in around 2 weeks and then maybe just revisit a couple other cases so it wont be a long project. If interested please send me a message, thanks.
Are you a member of the ZZ server? I'm sure lots of people there would be willing to help test algs! I don't mind helping test algs, but as a student nearing the end of a semester I'm not how much time for it I would have.

N's-cvt

@OreKehStrah, are you talking about the ZZ Method Solvers discord? I couldn't find a lot relating to algorithm testing over there, maybe there is a different ZZ server you could point me to?