• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for an algorithm tester

N's-cvt

Hello, I am just finishing up the last OLL of ZZLL being the Sune cases and I run 2 generators and 2 filters on each case to find the best algorithms for it. Unfortunately this leaves like 4-6 really good algs and I want some second opinions to narrow those down to find the best alg. in the past I make a thread and people respond to it with added algs or opinions but I don't want to spam case-help everyday in the forums. So what I am looking for to make the forum cleaner and still get some help with finishing up my ZZLLs is 1-3 people who have been cubing for longer than say 6 months to test some of the algs I generate. I'll probably be able to get it done in around 2 weeks and then maybe just revisit a couple other cases so it wont be a long project. If interested please send me a message, thanks.

OreKehStrah

Hello, I am just finishing up the last OLL of ZZLL being the Sune cases and I run 2 generators and 2 filters on each case to find the best algorithms for it. Unfortunately this leaves like 4-6 really good algs and I want some second opinions to narrow those down to find the best alg. in the past I make a thread and people respond to it with added algs or opinions but I don't want to spam case-help everyday in the forums. So what I am looking for to make the forum cleaner and still get some help with finishing up my ZZLLs is 1-3 people who have been cubing for longer than say 6 months to test some of the algs I generate. I'll probably be able to get it done in around 2 weeks and then maybe just revisit a couple other cases so it wont be a long project. If interested please send me a message, thanks.
Are you a member of the ZZ server? I'm sure lots of people there would be willing to help test algs! I don't mind helping test algs, but as a student nearing the end of a semester I'm not how much time for it I would have.

N's-cvt

@OreKehStrah, are you talking about the ZZ Method Solvers discord? I couldn't find a lot relating to algorithm testing over there, maybe there is a different ZZ server you could point me to?

OreKehStrah

@OreKehStrah, are you talking about the ZZ Method Solvers discord? I couldn't find a lot relating to algorithm testing over there, maybe there is a different ZZ server you could point me to?
Yes. If you just post in the alg channel and ask people to test algs lots of people would be willing to help