• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for a Stickerless Aosu WR M

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Well then. This happened.

I don't really think the mods can do anything, other than banning @This cuber from the forums. Of course, it's only $70 in Rubik's cubes, and while that sucks for Micah, It's probably not worth the trouble contacting the authorities will cause. So I don't really know what the best course of action is for Micah, I guess just hoping the mods are able to convince him to send back the cubes/paypal $70.

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Guys you are acting way to soon, Micah told This Cuber that there was a way that he could ship the cubes back from him house if he didn't want to get the coronavirus, and this cuber said 'Please tell me how to do this' Let's wait at least a week to hear from This Cuber before we try to get him banned.

I would trust most well-known people on this forum to do a trade via mail, but I really think it is kinda dumb to do trades with random people online. Also, I find it interesting that all of @This cuber's posts are in buy/sell/trade threads.
I noticed that too.

I tried to convince Micah not to trade with him because the pictures he sent Micah of the cube were very obviously photoshopped, and This Cuber joined the forums at the same time that Micah made his thread saying he wanted to trade.

Etotheipi

I noticed that too.

I tried to convince Micah not to trade with him because the pictures he sent Micah of the cube were very obviously photoshopped, and This Cuber joined the forums at the same time that Micah made his thread saying he wanted to trade.
What did your parents think of sending expensive cubes to randoms strangers on the internet?

WCA
2017MORR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
What do you mean certain amount of posts? edit oh. edit has micah got his cubes back yet? This happened one week ago and we should really try to contact him rn.
no, I have not gotten my cubes back. I've asked @This cuber just about every day and he was last online 12 minutes ago so he definitely read all my messages but won't respond.

no, I have not gotten my cubes back. I've asked @This cuber just about every day and he was last online 12 minutes ago so he definitely read all my messages but won't respond.
Running away from a serious problem will make him very distrusted, public views of his identity will be very damaged. at least he should apologize and not being a Karen jr.

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I made a deal with ThisCuber for some gift cards, he gave me the codes and I am paying him once I use them, but I do have his mom’s (as he says) email for PayPal, would it be reasonable for me to email about this or is that wrong because I wasn’t scammed?

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
View attachment 12264
i actually bought it so it is not photoshop. Micah accidently forgot to say his valk 4 had strong magnets

So that gives you a right to steal it? If Micah forgot to mention that and that's a dealbreaker for you, then just send it back. Micah offered to pay shipping and everything, you have absolutely no excuse for not sending it back. Maybe you're not aware of this, but stealing mail is a federal crime.

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
He actually has offered to pay shipping.

Also, if you were an honest person, you would ship his cubes back regardless of whether or not he paid you for shipping, because it was YOUR fault for deciding you didn't want to trade after he had already shipped them.

But since you aren't an honest person, you can ship them back at no cost to you because Micah will pay the cost of shipping.

Or if you are really dishonest, you can keep Micah's cubes, there isn't much we can do if you decide to do that, you will get banned from these forums most likely.

Also, why did Micah receive a budget cube in the mail? If you are going to pay for shipping you may as well ship his cubes back instead of trying to replace it with some crappy budget cube.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
He actually has offered to pay shipping.

Also, if you were an honest person, you would ship his cubes back regardless of whether or not he paid you for shipping, because it was YOUR fault for deciding you didn't want to trade after he had already shipped them.

But since you aren't an honest person, you can ship them back at no cost to you because Micah will pay the cost of shipping.

Or if you are really dishonest, you can keep Micah's cubes, there isn't much we can do if you decide to do that, you will get banned from these forums most likely.

Also, why did Micah receive a budget cube in the mail? If you are going to pay for shipping you may as well ship his cubes back instead of trying to replace it with some crappy budget cube.
Probably his friend xxpaulwangxx trying to help him out since it said it was from Paul Wang?
View attachment 12264
i actually bought it so it is not photoshop. Micah accidently forgot to say his valk 4 had strong magnets
Took long enough to reply, considering you’v been active for a while.
he hasn't offered yet..
Offered what? Shipping? I’m pretty sure he has already, and he can do it again @Micah Morrison . Anyway you should be paying shipping - Micah’s being generous paying.