• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for a Stickerless Aosu WR M

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
No, I don’t think so. Probs just he doesn’t want people looking at his profile, you can change who can view your profile in privacy settings.

Ok, I looked, it was actually moved here. Look if you want, heres’s the post you wanted @CodingCuber
Yeah thanks. Looked on his profile and found the whole ‘My precious little boy has been crying for days thing’. I’m disgusted a member of this forum would do all of this.

Sub1Hour

He got banned because he had 2 accounts
I also think that the "Selling SS Numbers" thread is what put the nail in the coffin.
Yeah thanks. Looked on his profile and found the whole ‘My precious little boy has been crying for days thing’. I’m disgusted a member of this forum would do all of this.
This community is probably one of the best out there but that does not mean its perfect. There are some people that come in here to troll like a certain member previously mentioned in the first quote in this post, but thankfully we have a great staff team here and just a genuine community overall.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
basically I traded a Valk 4 M and a Wuque M to him in exchange for an Aosu WR M, but about an hourafter I shipped it he said, wait it's a regular Valk 4 not a Valk 4 Strong right? And I said, "I'm sorry, it was a strong." He said "Well I'm not trading. To be fair, I accidentally aid it was just a Valk 4 M in the thread I was trading. Later, I asked if he would ship them back, but he said he didn't want to get the coronavirus. I asked if he would ship them from home, and said I would pay him back, and he seemed like he would. The cubes came to his house yesterday, and I want to wait a week before anybody tries to openly shame him for scamming me. The pictures of the cube he sent however did look kinda photoshopped and I should have asked him to apply a scramble to the cube to make sure he actually had it.
Been several weeks since this happened. You had plenty of time to ship it back @This cuber