• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

lightake.com -- Cyclone Boys 旋风小子 2x2,3x3,4x4 Magic Cube. 9 Testers Wanted !

Status
Not open for further replies.
WCA
2013CALP01
I would love to test such a cube. I love making YouTube videos. Hopefully I get a chance ! I'm currently sub-21 (ongoing to sub-20)
Email: [email protected]
WCA ID: 2013CALP01
YouTube Channel: ILike2Cube (please check out my newer vids, they are made much better, I've been finding ways to improve lately)

Name : Larry Orville Lunchmeat III

Records: I'm pretty weak and slow at 4X4 but I currently hold the undisputed best time of people living in my house. (My wife isn't a cuber, and goldfish can't even grip cubes properly.)

WCA: I've never competed due to me being really slow and I'm intimidated by 10 year olds who are faster than me.

Reason you should choose me: Because I'm a nice guy and I have feelings. I have no camera so I can't do a review, and I actually already ordered a Cyclone Boys 2X2 and 4X4 from one of your competitors. I'm extremely pretty on the inside though.

WCA
2014JAMI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Name: Haaris Jamil
Email: [email protected]
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ParadoxCubing
WCA: I do not have a WCA ID yet, but I average around 16-17 seconds on 3x3, 5-7 sec on 2x2 and around 1:30 on 4x4

I have almost 2000 subscribers and am very close to surpassing 100,000 views. I am experienced with making reviews and unboxings as well as testing cubes as I have done so in the past. I would love to test this cube as I am always curious whenever there is a new cube in the market :)

AmyLee

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for all your supports ! :D Recently the responses from a few friends who have tested the cyclone boys are quite good. Some said it's amazing, totally out of expectation; some said it's even better than MoYu LingPo, pretty fast, amazing corner cutting, but maybe a little bit out of control sometimes; others said it's the simplified Dayan Zhanchi version,etc.

We're really looking forward to hear more voices about the cyclone boys.Pls keep tuned. We will announce the testers tomorrow night. And if the participants are far more than we expected, we will add more testing opportunities for the cyclones boys. :)

Last edited:

AmyLee

YouTube
Visit Channel
Testers for the Cyclone Boys 旋风小子 2x2,3x3,4x4:

Thanks for all of you guys supports of the cyclone boys.;) Here is a list of the testers:

Testers for cyclone boys 2x2:
Coolster01
Paradox Cubing
Rubiks560

Testers for cyclone boys 3x3 (56mm):
Antoine Cantin
Gabriel Dechichi
Jhahoua

Testers for cyclone boys 4x4:
Sajwo
Tim Major
Ryan Peroutka

Congrats to these friends.:eek: Pls send a PM within 48 hours about your detailed address in this way to me:
And if I didn't receive your PM, a new tester would be chosen.

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
City:
Province:
Zip code:
Telephone number:
Email:

When you get the cyclone boys, pls post your unboxing video and review within one week in this thread.

Ps: I'm sorry that we can't select all you guys in one time. And to make up for it, LighTake will select 5 friends to get a free cyclone boys 3x3 (55mm), if you leave some comments on the reviews made by the testers in this thread. But pls don't spam in this thread. we will select the winners according to their comment sincerity and quality. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.