• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

lightake.com -- Cyclone Boys 旋风小子 2x2,3x3,4x4 Magic Cube. 9 Testers Wanted !

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyLee

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi speedsolving friends,

I'm Amylee. The representative from lightake.com.
I'm a fan of speed cubes. One of my biggest hobby is collecting different kinds of puzzles, cubes, and keeping update with the latest news about them. :eek:

Recently we got a new type of magic cube--Cyclone Boys,in Chinese, that is 旋风小子. It's a new brand. I tried it and the first impression is not bad. :tu
Now it's on sale in LighTake--If you buy any of the Cyclone Boys Magic Cubes, you can get a free set of stickers.
http://goo.gl/FKgXGG

Now we wanna hear your voice about these new cubes:

LighTake needs 9 testers for these cubes. 3 testers for Cyclone Boys 2x2,3x3,4x4 respectively. We will select all the testers carefully to provide opinions worthy of referred to the other speedcubers.
And those who have been selected should post your unboxing videos and reviews in this thread within one week after you receive the parcel.
If you are unable to do that, pls don't ask for testing these cubes. You can post comments when other testers upload their reviews.

So if you're interested in these cubes and are experienced with testing cubes, pls leave your email, WCA ID and YouTube channel in this thread. Thanks !
Activity will expire on Dec 4th (Hong Kong Time)

Some specifications about Cyclone Boys 旋风小子 2x2,3x3,4x4 Magic Cube:

Cyclone Boys 4x4x4 Magic Cub (60mm) Colorful Stickerless

.Color: Multicolor Color
.Sticker: Stickerless

.Level: 4x4x4
.Size: 60 x 60 x 60mm
.Weight: 192g
.Packing: Blister Card

sku_m114101_1.jpg

sku_m114101_4.jpg

sku_m114101_6.jpg

Cyclone Boys 3x3x3 Magic Cube (56mm) Colorful Stickerless

.Color: Multicolor
.Level: 3x3x3
.Size: 56 x 56 x 56mm
.Weight: 159g
.Package Size: 110 x 70 x 110mm
.Packing: OPP bag

Package Content:
.1 x Magic Cube

.1 x Tutorial
.1 x CD
sku_m113901_1.jpg

sku_m113901_3.jpg

sku_m113901_4.jpg

sku_m113901_5.jpg

Cyclone Boys 2x2x2 Magic Cube (50mm) Colorful Stickless

.Color: Multicolor Color

.Level: 2x2x2
.Size: 50 x 50 x 50mm
.Weight: 114g
.Packing: Blister Card

sku_m114001_1.jpg

sku_m114001_2.jpg

sku_m114001_3.jpg

sku_m114001_5.jpg

Ps: This thread only allows to discuss anything about the new cubes. If you have any questions or troubles with your orders in LighTake, you can post on our official thread. http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/s...-Puzzle-Samples-from-Lightake-Official-Store!
There will be people who can deal with your problems specially. :)

Last edited:

tonyz21

I would also like to test.I have never been chosen but have applied multiple times.
my email:[email protected]
WCA id:not existent,comps dont take place where i live
Youtube channel:thecubeaddiction

Status
Not open for further replies.