• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Introducing qqTimer!

Yuxuibbs

WCA
2011CHEN54
YouTube
Visit Channel
qqtimer bug? (I don't feel like reading through 38 pages of stuff)

it gives me random scrambles instead of the scrambles it showed when I enter times with keyboard.
last 2x2 solve, the scramble was U R2 F' R F2 U' F' R' U
but when I went into the current ao5 it said F U F2 U F U R U F' U' was the scramble.

Found out after I tried to reconstruct my last ao5 and realized all the scrambles were wrong, confirmed when I got a 5 move solution for a 2x2 scramble and the scramble it gave me when I pressed "best time" didn't give me the same scramble that it showed before.

uberCuber

WCA
2011THOM01
qqtimer bug? (I don't feel like reading through 38 pages of stuff)

it gives me random scrambles instead of the scrambles it showed when I enter times with keyboard.
last 2x2 solve, the scramble was U R2 F' R F2 U' F' R' U
but when I went into the current ao5 it said F U F2 U F U R U F' U' was the scramble.

Found out after I tried to reconstruct my last ao5 and realized all the scrambles were wrong, confirmed when I got a 5 move solution for a 2x2 scramble and the scramble it gave me when I pressed "best time" didn't give me the same scramble that it showed before.

Yep, this bug has been around for a pretty long time.

KiwiCuber

WCA
2013ASBE01
Everytime i try to get onto qqtimer it comes up with this

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
Cookie
/n

Any help?

yoinneroid

WCA
2010UTOM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Everytime i try to get onto qqtimer it comes up with this

Bad Request

Cookie
/n

Any help?

you need to clear some cookies created by qqtimer
warning: you may end up deleting your times since the reason the cookies exceed the limit is probably too much times stored

Ollie

WCA
2012FROS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Not sure why but I'm suddenly getting problems with the mzrg/qqtimer version, it runs both too fast and too slowly on some solves. No problems with this version, and the obvious answer is use this, but worth seeing if anyone else is having the same problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Artic

qqtimer not working?

Is anyone else having problems loading qqtimer.net right now?

I get this issue:

Bad Request

Cookie
/n

Anyone else experiencing this right now???

MirzaCubing

WCA
2011MIRZ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
That means you saved too many times/session on qqtimer. You have to go in your cookies and delete a few from qqtimer to get back on the website. But that will also delete your saved times :p

At least, that's what I always do when I get that error D:

mDiPalma

You can save the solves elsewhere, if the times have some sentimental value to you. :p

I'm know there are ways to import comma delimited values into Excel, Minitab, and Matlab for data manipulation.

brian724080

You can save the solves elsewhere, if the times have some sentimental value to you. :p

I'm know there are ways to import comma delimited values into Excel, Minitab, and Matlab for data manipulation.

Really? How do you do that, I'd love to do that with my solves to see my progress.