• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Interviews Section

WCA
2015PEAR02
YouTube
Visit Channel
What's his speedsolving username or where can I contact him?

If you guys have any other suggestions, please post.
I don’t think he has a speedsolving account, but you could message his Facebook page.
https://m.facebook.com/jack3bld/

Edit: whoops yeah he is Altha, thanks xyzzy

Last edited:

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm going to setup more interviews - if you have anyone to recommend, please send their name + a way to contact them. Also post any questions you want me to ask. Thanks guys.
I would love to hear thoughts of Bhargav Narasimhan (OH Asian record holder) and Gianfranco Huanqui (The greatest contributor to BLD theory and former 3BLD WR holder).

Also interviews of active WCA staff members like Ethan Pride, Callum and Jonathan.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would love if Bhargav Narasimhan gets featured on the interview page on the SS forums.

This is a quick interview I had with him 3 years back. He is quite knowledgeable too. He is the current Asian Record Holder in One handed event.