• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Insult the last person

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last person consistently fails at beating Brody Lassner in 3x3
I actually met Brody Lassner. He signed my- ahem- BAD MOYU SKEWB
Hmm... I wonder what you could do... hmmm... let's see...
Oh wait, um, Competition Cuber has Cubicle Pro Shops as his pic, when GAN should be. I mean seriously,---
Wait, wha--
Fine, Cubicle Pro Shops makes GAN stuff.
GreAT, MY FONT IS ALL WEIRD
HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF CAPS LOCk there we go
OK, um, Cubicle Pro Shops is just a ripoff of Bass Pro Shops! Ha!
H
a! Ha-- wait what? Now my font actually works?
And just when I was starting to get used to it.
Ugh.
I mean, roasted!!!!!
?

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Excuse me Kumato but I have 33. Check out my YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwR-V3RBbjtRCroPUjmKfcQ

Also, the last person likes the superflip, has only been to 0 competitions, and has a Rubik's brand in their profile pic.
I like the checkerboard pattern/cube in a cube in a cube..., have been to 1 competition, and have:
2 mini cubes I got at an arcade- I think they were from Oriental Trading, or something-they were bad, but I actually broke one of them in and it was sort of fast...?
1 micro one that has the stickers peeling off, and I'm pretty sure is a Rubik's brand as of 2016 when I got it, it was in its teens
1 normal sized Rubik's brand that someone threw on the ground and has the orange center broken off
3 Rubik's 2.0 cubes... 1st was because my cube (see above) had been smashed, 2nd was a generous gift from someone at church, 3rd was a Rubik's Build it! Solve it! that was actually half-decent because I could actually change the tension with out scraping my finger repeatedly on futile plastic

Finally...
A Valk 3 Power M on which I got 10 PBs: 26.27, 25.93, 24.79, 24.42, 21.76, 20.23, and 18.15
A GAN X (see signature) on which I got 3 PBs on consecutive days, starting with the day I got it: 16.55, 16.40, 14.18

So in total 9 cubes, 2 of them being high-end speedcubes. Try beating that.

I actually met Brody Lassner. He signed my- ahem- BAD MOYU SKEWB
Hmm... I wonder what you could do... hmmm... let's see...
Oh wait, um, Competition Cuber has Cubicle Pro Shops as his pic, when GAN should be. I mean seriously,---
Wait, wha--
Fine, Cubicle Pro Shops makes GAN stuff.
GreAT, MY FONT IS ALL WEIRD
HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF CAPS LOCk there we go
OK, um, Cubicle Pro Shops is just a ripoff of Bass Pro Shops! Ha!
H
a! Ha-- wait what? Now my font actually works?
And just when I was starting to get used to it.
Ugh.
I mean, roasted!!!!!
?
First of all, I haven't posted on this thread in like months/years. Secondly, that was totally random. Third, I used to have a Gan profile pic. And I'm getting the feeling that your pretty new to SS.

Edit: Yep, less then 100 messages.