• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Indiana 2013

D

Deleted member 19792

If anyone is coming from Michigan and would like to carpool, let me know.

GRRRRRR I JUST CAME BACK FROM DETROIT

If there is anyone I can stay with or something, please let me know :D

I would appreciate it. You would get a shoutout i guess?

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
There's a 50/50 chance I'll be able to make it, but I won't know for sure for a few weeks. I'm going to head up to Michigan a few days before this competition and if I do decide to go, I'd like to carpool. I will either be in Brighton or Hillsdale, and I'll have my own car. PM if you're interested in arranging something. Kit?

Jaycee

YouTube
Visit Channel
Argh, since I moved to a new school district I'm starting school alot earlier than I would have if I hadn't moved. August 14th is my start date. Still, I'll try to get my mom to take me since it's in Indiana, where she lives. :p

Sarge

WCA
2012GARN02
Went last year when i didn't know anything really about cubing, had a wonderful time. Looking forward to this year, as I actually have knowledge of things. Like how to practice instead of ignoring cubing for 2 months prior, and to bring extra cash to spend on things. And this comp is literally a 30 minute drive at best for me, hopefully it'll be as awesome as last year.

kcl

WCA
2013LEJE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is anyone from MN going that would be willing to drag me with? I know, long shot.. But with Minnesota nice you never know! We could split fees and such.. I really want to go but both of my parents are working that weekend. If anyone is willing to do this send me a PM please! Thanks..