• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Impact of color neutrality.

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Bad title thread, but whatever.

Rowe and faz are both color neutral and have the fastest official singles in the world. Do you think anyone is going to switch/attempt to switch to color neutrality in light of this? I'm personally not but I could imagine many people trying the switch

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was actually thinking of this, but I think there are more important things to be worked on instead of saving a few moves on the cross.
it gives you a more solid flow into f2l since you can track peices easier

Actually for me, yes. I have been thinking of going CN for a while now, and today's events pushed me to finally start practising it.
yeah i saw your sig change to that, i assumeed it was because of the wrs

edit-what anthony said

teller

REAL Fingertricks!
WCA
2010COAT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I want to, but it drives me bonkers!
mad.gif

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
hopefully, it will all pay off. but i want to see what other people think

i want to try it too, or rather i did, but didn't like it alot . i was cn wit beginners but badmephisto changed me.
i wanted easier cross, but i decided yellow/white was enough (f2l and LL are almost the same). my yellow is like a second slower on average but that's because I dont use it too much. a hard yellow case + harder white case = white wins. yellow has to be some what easy for me to do it (or white horrible)

flan

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES03
An easier cross means you can look further into f2l during inspection...and erik got his wr single by spotting the first pair during inspection. Pll skip helped though...

(yes I know he's not CN)