• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I'm Tyler

Zer0

Hello everyone! I am a cuber from Michigan, and just got into cubing about a month ago when I saw my friend who averaged about 5 minutes. The next time I went to my dads house, I told him about it and he said he had a cube in his room so he went and got it for me. I kept practicing my solves and my average is about 1 minute and 12 seconds. My best single is 57 which I just reached the other day! I am learning the Fridrich method currently and am looking forward to my speed cube I am getting in two weeks. I've played with my friends 4x4x4 but unfortunately couldn't solve parity :confused: . I learned my 3x3x3 method from a YouTube user known as pogobat, and now I am learning Fridrich form badmephisto, as recommended by my friend Wes.

WCA
2012CHIE01
Welcome! What speedcube are you getting?
For fridrich, I think you should learn intuitive f2l (like you probably are from badmephisto), and 2 look OLL and PLL first. Look in the speedsolving wiki for lists of algs and choose the one that you like best.
Good luck and have fun cubing!

aznanimedude

welcome, seems your path is like most people on this forum. enjoy and feel free to ask questions