• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I'm only using a Rubik's Brand until 2021

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am obviously not trying to cause trouble. My offer was based on the assumption they don't want to buy something but would be ok with a freebie. If the address is a problem, I have lots of people that will vouch for me.
I think that you're about as trustworthy as it gets, especially since you were on the WDC. Even compared to the cubing community where 99% of people are decent human beings, which is for some reason very uncommon in this day and age.

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think that you're about as trustworthy as it gets, especially since you were on the WDC. Even compared to the cubing community where 99% of people are decent human beings, which is for some reason very uncommon in this day and age.
I appreciate the sentiment and confidence.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 54663

Ok, I will post an average of 5 with a rubik's brand vs a speedcube ao5 today. be on the lookout

Roux Empress

Due to my parents not wanting me to order 'knockoffs' even though I've explained that they are better multiple times this is all I use and average 45 sec on 3x3 using beginners (learning CFOP) and 8 sec on 2x2 with beginners (learning Ortega)
The thing that really worked with my dad is we watched the speedcubers documentary and he was really impressed so yeah try it, could work for you. Another thing is to solve it beside them and they'll eventually throw you out the window but giving you permission is a possibility until you get a speedcube just know you could be really fast with Rubik's brands but ditch them as soon as you could good luck!!!