• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I'm aiming for the 2x2 NR, help please!!

I've learned 13 CLL algorithms but I have some things I can't figure out. Like how the hell do yoh deal with plus two 's!? I'm so screwed in them. Please can you tell me how much should the CLL and First layer take of the solve?
Edit~thank you all for your replies, I'm going to go with varasano since I know most of the algs and continue learning the CLLs to reach sub 4 or something .

Last edited:

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've learned 13 CLL algorithms but I have some things I can't figure out. Like how the hell do yoh deal with plus two 's!? I'm so screwed in them. Please can you tell me how much should the CLL and First layer take of the solve?

Also this doesn't need its own thread but that's as far as I will go since I don't want to be that guy

What do you average and what is the NR where you live? We can't really help you get somewhere without knowing where it is.
I live in KSA but I'm Egyptian, the NR average there is 4.75, I average around 15 seconds. I know I'm very far now but I'm willing to do whatever it takes

Ok you definitely don't need AUF prediction, and I would say you probably don't even need CLL.
Just the cmll algs from ROUX , so none really. The problem is I'll propably mess up - my nerves hate me - so I want to be really good so if I mess up, I'll be fine . The NR single is 2.10 so I guesss I want to break both.But really, thanks I appreciate your help

Last edited:

Nmile7300

WCA
2019MILE04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just learn full CLL (Not that hard you could quite easily do it in a week if you wanted) and then do like 1000 solves and you should be sub 4.75.
I don't think CLL is necessary until AT LEAST sub 4. CLL won't make it any easier to get 4.75, in fact it will make it harder. Also you don't even need to do 1000 solves, just one day of practice.

WCA
2017OWEN01
I don't think CLL is necessary until AT LEAST sub 4. CLL won't make it any easier to get 4.75, in fact it will make it harder. Also you don't even need to do 1000 solves, just one day of practice.
I disagree, CLL does make it easier to get sub 5 and there is no reason not to learn it as you need it for faster averages anyway. And you definitely do need more than a day of practice to get sub 5 unless your a complete TPS kiddie who can turn at like 10 TPS