• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] I need some friends that cube

Hello fellow cubers! I have joined this website because I want to make some friend that enjoy the same hobby. I am 13 and mainly use 2x2, 3x3, and pyraminx. mainly 3x3 bc my 2x2 and pyraminx both broke lol. Anyway if anyone wants to be friends just like dm me or dm me on discord or something. GhostFoxIOI#5377

Pepitico

Hello fellow cubers! I have joined this website because I want to make some friend that enjoy the same hobby. I am 13 and mainly use 2x2, 3x3, and pyraminx. mainly 3x3 bc my 2x2 and pyraminx both broke lol. Anyway if anyone wants to be friends just like dm me or dm me on discord or something. GhostFoxIOI#5377
I sent the friend request!

Burrito

WCA
2022SOPK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It feels like i wrote the at intro I’m so similar
My Discord is AlexTheGreat#4878 and my server is in my YouTube channel links (pls sub)

Stock_Fish109

yo
i average 23-25 on 3x3, my main event, wanna be buddies and cube?