• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I have got 3d diagonal parity can anyone help me to solve these

xyzzy

Do you know about the PLL parity algorithm? If yes, do that, then try to solve the cube like a 3×3.

Jericho

Do you know about the PLL parity algorithm? If yes, do that, then try to solve the cube like a 3×3.
I know about the pll algorithms but i want to know direct algorithm which can solve these directly

xyzzy

I know about the pll algorithms but i want to know direct algorithm which can solve these directly
J perm + insertion:
L U L' B2 R D' R (r2 U2 F2 2R2 F2 U2 r2) D R2 B2

Or just do opposite swap (on the white or yellow side) then one move setup to a T perm. Direct algs for big cubes are basically nonexistent because there's no equivalent of Cube Explorer we can use to generate algs, as the search space for big cubes is just way too large..