• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Http://cubehaiyan.com Haiyan zhuang’s cube store. Haiyan’s cube release today.

Haiyan's cube released.Http://cubehaiyan.com ,Haiyan zhuang’s cube store.

Haiyan’s cube will release today. You can buy it from Http://cubehaiyan.com. It is my cube store and it is the Haiyan’s cube official wholesale center. Also, it is the Chinese cube wholesale center. There have many kind of cube made in China.

The Haiyan’s cube – Haiyan is designed by me. I wish you like it. You can buy it from here.
http://cubehaiyan.com/index.php?gOo=goods_details.dwt&goodsid=169&productname=
I have supported 240 cubes as prize to 6 competition hold in the world: Denmark , France, Melbourne Summer Open 2010 , South Texas Open 2010, Chicago Open 2010 and another competition will hold in American.
I have promised to give some cube to some friends here. I will send it to you in 7 days. I never forget to give you.

There have another type of Haiyan’s cube will released in 2 months. This cube is called Haiyan’s cube – Memory. Actually the prototype of the cube is Type A V .When the Type A V was released, I tested it and gave may ideas. The factory has changed the mould 4 times according to my advice. Recently the factory has designed a new mould of the corner according to my advice. It will release in 2 months.

I have use this cube broke 3*3 blindfolded world record 4 times and also broke the Guiness World Records. In memory of my world record ,Type A V will change name to Haiyan’s cube – Memory when the new mould released.

Type A V is not so fluent, I found if I polish the edge of the corner to circular bead, the cube become very fluent and very fast and it even never pop. I think it is one of the best cubes in the world. But the man who does not know how to polish it will think it is not a good cube. In order to make it a best cube, I have told the factory to product a new mold of corner so that no one need polish it anymore.

I have support some Haiyan’s cube – Memory to some competition, The man who have got it, can you give some evaluation about it,? No matter bad or good. Normally it takes me one hour to polish only one Haiyan’s cube – Memory. So I think only I can call it Haiyan’s cube – Memory now. Others are Type A V or Haiyan’s cube – V. People who want buy the Haiyan’s cube – Memory can buy it from here. http://cubehaiyan.com/index.php?gOo=goods_details.dwt&goodsid=167&productname=
It is assembled and polished by me. I bet it is the best cube. You can use it get your best speed.

I want give some Haiyan’s cube – Haiyan as gift to other friends here, but the cost of ups is so expensive. So I think people who want get this cube can only pay 1$+ups cost, then you can get one Haiyan’s cube – Haiyan. Please write the color you want and write you want Haiyan. I will support 10 Haiyan’s cube – Haiyan. You can pay it from the wholesale link:
http://cubehaiyan.com/index.php?gOo=goods_details.dwt&goodsid=164&productname=
Wish everybody like my cube. Thank you very much.

One people only can buy one 1$ Haiyan's cube.

Last edited:

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
fdsafdsasaf.jpg

After I finished paying, this happened.

hyunchoi98

WCA
2012CHOI04
YouTube
Visit Channel
WTF
STOCK LACK!!!!!!!!!

:madperson: (fake emoticon)

I'd just rather buy from popbuying. It's cheaper there.

and what's the difference between the normal Haiyan cube - Haiyan and the memory one?

LarsN

WCA
2008NIEL01
I have recieved Haiyan memory cubes to give for the winner of Danish Open 2010. The podium placers will recieve Haiyan memory cubes which have been polished by Haiyan himself. And I have recieve more unassembled Haiyan memory cubes to give for winners of other events, these are in fact what used to be called type A-V.

I have tested the polished cubes and they feel very good. They are loose and smooth and don't pop. I will give a better review after some more testing later.

Sakarie

WCA
2008SKAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have recieved Haiyan memory cubes to give for the winner of Danish Open 2010. The podium placers will recieve Haiyan memory cubes which have been polished by Haiyan himself. And I have recieve more unassembled Haiyan memory cubes to give for winners of other events, these are in fact what used to be called type A-V.

I have tested the polished cubes and they feel very good. They are loose and smooth and don't pop. I will give a better review after some more testing later.

Wouldn't it be more fun to spread them? Like one for best average, one for best 3x3 blind, and one for something else..

PHPJaguar

I am ordering one right now.
Edit: same problem as 4chan. A popup comes up that says "stock lack." Have 10 people already ordered?

I am ordering one right now.
Edit: same problem as 4chan. A popup comes up that says "stock lack." Have 10 people already ordered?
There have two people buy 5 cubes. So I have to tell them one people only can buy one. I will add some cube to sale now.

LarsN

WCA
2008NIEL01
Wouldn't it be more fun to spread them? Like one for best average, one for best 3x3 blind, and one for something else..

Good point, since they are BLD record cubes. I think it will be one for best 3x3 avg and one for best 3x3 BLD and possible one for the best dane in 3x3. I will give it some thought before I decide.

Bryan

Premium Member
WCA
2007LOGA01
Also, the cubes given for the Chicago Open are actually being spread out. Some were given out in Chicago, some will be given out in Indiana, some were given to Dave Campbell (CanadianCubing) and I will use some for my next competition.

PHPJaguar

I had it in my cart without it telling me it was out of stock. Then I used incorrect login info, and when I went back, it was out of stock again. :( I was almost the last person to order.

Last edited:

daniel0731ex

"haiyan - memory"

sounds as if you were killed or something and this is the cube made for your memorial.