• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Http://cubehaiyan.com Haiyan zhuang’s cube store. Haiyan’s cube release today.

puzzlemaster

WCA
2008LAUD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nothing lol.. They needed someone to test the cube for them...so Jack shipped it to me as a sample so that I could review it for him.

wat

Jack wanted someone to do a review of the Haiyan cube. He asked me in an email when I asked him a question about another order. I said that I would and a week and a half later, here we are. :)

OregonTrail

HaiYan, please attempt to place an order using Firefox 3.6. I think it is broken.
You cannot scroll down during order step 2.

This is a big issue for you, as 46.3% percent of people in the world use Firefox (Jan 2010).

open the frame in a new tab/window. It'll work fine then.

I opened the page in a new window. I still cannot scroll down on the "Information" step of ordering.

Edit: I didn't see HaiYan's post. Thanks for your effort! We don't expect you to be a master of web design as well. :3

teller

REAL Fingertricks!
WCA
2010COAT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just got my shipment...only took a few days via UPS to the Eastern U.S.

Not sure what to make of the Haiyan cube. Feels hollow...kinda funny. Locks up quite a bit. I think I might have to warm up to it.

But the Haiyan Memory! Haiyan, whatever you did to this cube, it's awesome right out of the box! Very smooth turning, corners well. Thank you, sir!

Not sure what to make of the Haiyan cube. Feels hollow...kinda funny. Locks up quite a bit. I think I might have to warm up to it.

But the Haiyan Memory! Haiyan, whatever you did to this cube, it's awesome right out of the box! Very smooth turning, corners well. Thank you, sir!
Wish you like the Haiyan-memory.It took me one hour to sanding only one cube.This cube is for the man who is sub12. I wish all the champion in every country have chance to use this cube.

teller

REAL Fingertricks!
WCA
2010COAT01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Wish you like the Haiyan-memory.It took me one hour to sanding only one cube.This cube is for the man who is sub12. I wish all the champion in every country have chance to use this cube.

I may not be sub-12 yet, but I LOVE this cube, and it is an honor to use it as my primary.