• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How many Youtube subscribers do YOU have?

FireCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone,

I just thought that this might be a good idea to post a thread about Youtube subscribers "How many do YOU have?" I have a Channel about fire trucks called CoolFireTrucks and I have about 20 subscribers! I am hoping to get to 30 by April, but I don't know if I will. But thats a little off topic. You are welcome to post below how many subscribers you have not matter how big or little the channel is.

Please let me know if this is a good idea or not. ;)

Thank you! :)

Last edited:

xyzzy

Nine, somehow. (I make bad videos because I don't have a camera that's even halfway decent and I don't know how to write scripts; how the heck do people watch them)

But also I feel like I have to be that guy to point out that, however much you want your channel to grow, if it's not related to cubing, maybe this forum isn't quite the right place to advertise it.

FireCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Nine, somehow. (I make bad videos because I don't have a camera that's even halfway decent and I don't know how to write scripts; how the heck do people watch them)

But also I feel like I have to be that guy to point out that, however much you want your channel to grow, if it's not related to cubing, maybe this forum isn't quite the right place to advertise it.
@FireCuber to be honest, your threads are EPIC!
So, I have a cubing channel with 121 subscribers. And btw subscribe to me.
http://youtube.com/premthecuber

And a Clash Of Clans channel with 140 subscribers.

I guess you guys are both right :(o_O:oops:

Sorry.

Megaminxer

YouTube
Visit Channel
13. I don't mean to plug myself but my channel is actually really interesting, instead of speedsolving with the latest cubes it's about cubing history and vintage puzzles.

greentgoatgal

90 on my goat channel, 8 on my recently started cubing channel.

Edit - 118

Edit2 - 245 and 20 something

Edit3 - just hit 300 yay

Last edited:

EHAshe

WCA
2017ASHE01
I'm sitting around 113 right now. It's not a cubing channel but it does have some cubing videos (although the camera angle is horrendous). It's more of a gaming channel but I have some non-gaming videos.