• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How many solves have you done and what is your average?

YouTube
Visit Channel
As above - I don't even use F2L in regular timed solving. But I don't think it's a competition, and I'm sure people develop at different rates even when using the same method.

I learnt how to solve more than ten years ago but only started cubing regularly in early 2021. It's very difficult to learn new things when working full time etc.
Funny, I've been cubing for 3 years! Lol

Reactions: J41

kubesolver

Premium Member
As above - I don't even use F2L in regular timed solving. But I don't think it's a competition, and I'm sure people develop at different rates even when using the same method.

I learnt how to solve more than ten years ago but only started cubing regularly in early 2021. It's very difficult to learn new things when working full time etc.
I started cubing when I had two little children and a full time job.

Did around 20k solves, average mid-15 on a good day.

Lio2010

i
oh, the fact that you've done so little solves lol but already kinda fast
i cube since december 2020 but stopped in february 2021, started again december 2021 and learned algs for pll without using my cube, and also learned other events what took the rest of my time, and with 3*3 stage on big cubes i could have done arround 500 solves ;)

OldSwiss

I have 3000 timed solves in GAN Cubestation and 1000 in Cubeast but I think I have twice as many untimed solves.

So I would guess it is around 10000 3x3 in the half year since I started and mabe 2000 for all other cubes (the bigger the cube, the less solves because they take more time)

My (home) AO100 is currently at 28 Seconds with a handful of singles under 20.

Ayce

I have roughly 6000-7000 solve and I currently average high 15s low 16s. Current best time is 9.87. Starting cubing back in 2016.