• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How many solves have you done and what is your average?

Caden Fisher

WCA
2022FISH12
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey. I just made this cuz I’m bored and I think it’ll be interesting. So my question is, how many solves have you done (timed, untimed, everything) and what do you average? I think this will be motivational for beginners too.

Ive done about 3.5k solves and I average around 18s

Burrito

WCA
2022SOPK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey. I just made this cuz I’m bored and I think it’ll be interesting. So my question is, how many solves have you done (timed, untimed, everything) and what do you average? I think this will be motivational for beginners too.

Ive done about 3.5k solves and I average around 18s
Maybe like 5k total and I average the same

I spent maybe 500-1000 solves with other methods, and i ended up picking zz

J41

@J41 and @Abram Grimsley How do you only average that after doing 5 times as many solves as I do?
the dude uses beginners 💀🤣
As above - I don't even use F2L in regular timed solving. But I don't think it's a competition, and I'm sure people develop at different rates even when using the same method.

I learnt how to solve more than ten years ago but only started cubing regularly in early 2021. It's very difficult to learn new things when working full time etc.