• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How long did it take you to learn full OLL and PLL?

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
PLL took me about two months and OLL took about three months, I had to relearn some of the algs but if you use cubeskills algs like I did for OLL it's unlikely you'll need to relearn any.
If youre wondering whether to learn them then I would strongly recommend you learn them if your comfortable with 4lll

EmperorZant

WCA
2015LAUE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Was averaging somewhere around 30-35 seconds when I learned full PLL, and it took me about a week to learn it as well.
I started learning full OLL and learned most of the cases in a few weeks, but for whatever reason, procrastinated on learning the last 4 cases (the "Knight Move Shape" cases, as Bob Burton calls them). So it took me about a month total to learn full OLL.

greentgoatgal

So far I've learned three quarter of OLL and half of PLL. I started about month ago. Just wondering how long it generally takes.

WaffleCuber

It took me a Month to learn full PLL. I probably could of done it in 2 and 1/2 weeks if I really tried. I haven't started learning full OLL aside from 1/4 of them I randomly memorized of the course of 4 months.

epicdude24

PLL took me about two months and OLL took about three months, I had to relearn some of the algs but if you use cubeskills algs like I did for OLL it's unlikely you'll need to relearn any.
If youre wondering whether to learn them then I would strongly recommend you learn them if your comfortable with 4lll

wait 2 months with oll or 2 step oll?

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
I learnt my first 1 look PLL alg over 4 months ago. Still haven't finished it. Should probably start learning some algs. Currently around 18 seconds

Mo_A2244

YouTube
Visit Channel
I learnt my first 1 look PLL alg over 4 months ago. Still haven't finished it. Should probably start learning some algs. Currently around 18 seconds
Same here, working around the 17-20 mark and still got full OLL to learn. Fortunately for me I learnt full PLL a long way back. However, haven't been practising much. Should work on that and will work on that.

Skewb_Cube

I learnt Full OLL and PLL in a total of 4-5 months because I was a bit lazy, and also don't bump a thread that nobody has written on for over 3 years.