• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How fast are you at 3x3?

How fast are you at 3x3?

• Total voters

Nmile7300

WCA
2019MILE04
YouTube
Visit Channel
My stackmat times are always significantly faster than keyboard, and this is because in the heat of max TPS I can never hit the space bar correctly to stop the solve. Every 2nd solve I miss the space bar and have to hit it again, losing lots of time.
Yeah, It depends. I used keyboard for a long time before I got a stackmat, so I was very used to keyboard. I can see what you are saying there though :p
If stackmat is faster for you, great! I think it's the better option. :D

Lapse.

WCA
2016WYNG01
My stackmat times are always significantly faster than keyboard, and this is because in the heat of max TPS I can never hit the space bar correctly to stop the solve. Every 2nd solve I miss the space bar and have to hit it again, losing lots of time.
I dont even aim for the spacebar i just high five my keyboard every 20 seconds