• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How fast are the over 40's in competitions?

Martin Berger got the record as oldest cuber at Manchester in January. He was 87 I believe. I'm not aware that's been broken since.

I'm pretty sure there is a 90+ yr old. Breandan might know but he never checks the forums. @gasmus just in case.

pglewis

WCA
2016LEWI07
Having a b-day on Jan 20th I was zero years old for all of '68 and '69 in this universe :D. One the one hand, I love being nearly two years younger; on the other hand I'll have to wait longer to do any trail-blazing for over 50s ;).

Rune

Premium Member
WCA
2003WESS01
Martin Berger got the record as oldest cuber at Manchester in January. He was 87 I believe. I'm not aware that's been broken since.
It was broken Before.
21 Egon Micheelsen 5:52.16 DNF Denmark 5:52.16 DNS DNS DNS DNS
I don´t know his exact age, but he was 90 years old, when he got this result in 2011?