• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How do you compare to other cubers your age?

Petro Leum

WCA
2012KALH01
this thread is pretty pointless unless someone really makes the effort to condense every post into a cool statistic.

anyway, heres my update:

Global avg: 11.5
Method: ZZ

Logiqx

WCA
2015GEOR02
YouTube
Visit Channel

... and another view

It doesn't make sense to update the stats now since over 6 months have passed and it was meant to be a snapshot.

I suspect some people have also misunderstood the concept of "global average". There are a few people posting times which represent their typical Ao5 or Ao12, sometimes their PB Ao5 or Ao12.

The plan was to repeat this survey again in 2015. To avoid confusion it may offer more insight if it asks for PB single, Ao5 and Ao12.

I'm happy to run it next time if pipkiksass is not active in the forum.

confusedcuber

I think most interesting for me would be, how do your times compare to people who have been cubing the same amount of time. Then you could see how fast you were progressing relatively.

Don't know if that already exists.

Maccoboy

GLOBAL average: 21.3
Method: CFOP
Started Cubing: about 3 years ago

thought it would be a good idea to add that last part in