• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How do I get faster at OLL/PLL?

WCA
2014KAEM01
I know one-look on both. I know I need to drill algorithms, but I don't know how I should be drilling them, if that makes any sense. Also for OLL, I feel like some of my algorithms are inefficient, and I'm not sure if I should change them. Any help is appreciated.

sneaklyfox

WCA
2013HUNG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How to drill: Perform alg over and over and over again as fast as possible. This works fine. Or, if you want something more fancy, you could use OLL training and PLL training programs such as these I have linked. If you don't like your algs, look up different ones. Here's the OLL algorithm database on speedsolving. If you like watching videos, go to youtube and do a search on "OLL algorithms". Hopefully you'll see something you like.