• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Home Cubing Competition

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
y you Europeans always gotta make us Americans put your messages about times/dates/temperatures through like 17 translators so we can get it into something we understand? You're almost as bad as the Australians and wether

/j
At least they can make a couple sentences without twelve grammatical errors.

Edit: I just counted, it's actually nine.

Last edited:

NinjaDax2011

Hi All!

Im am planning a cubing competition, which will have the scrambles released at 30.11.21 at 6pm British Time, and will end at 1.12.21 at 6pm British time.

Here is the form:

Thanks!
Posted the Scrambles a Little Early :):

Here you go!:

I just saw this post. We are in Houston Texas and my 10 year old son is really good cubing and wants to enter a competition. What are the rules for this event? How does it work? Thanks

I didnt compete in 4x4 because i havent practiced for ages and i dont care about it as much as other things but i submitted my times for the others

CoderGuru

I just saw this post. We are in Houston Texas and my 10 year old son is really good cubing and wants to enter a competition. What are the rules for this event? How does it work? Thanks
Just sign up in the first form, then use the scrambles in the second form, where you submit your results. Thanks :)