• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing at home 2 (Online Comp)

3 mOre Days to go...
I actually thought of a zoom comp but I've got a bit of a sorethroat so I guess that won't be possible.

wait i have an idea. make an account on cubingtime.com, we could use rooms to do comps

we'll do a test, after your account is created, join the room alice.
Hmm.. I don't think that's a good idea, cuz people who do not have an account need to register for it which is kinda tiring. Thanks for the suggestion though! :)

wait i have an idea. make an account on cubingtime.com, we could use rooms to do comps

we'll do a test, after your account is created, join the room alice.
cubingtime is a nice idea but in reality the site is a disaster. It's full of spammers and cheaters and the scrambles are very unreliable. I don't think any of the Admins are active anymore,

CubeRed

Ill join too. I don't mind organizing further things like this in the future!
Ok, Thanks! Remember to come to this thread on 17 Oct!
cubingtime is a nice idea but in reality the site is a disaster. It's full of spammers and cheaters and the scrambles are very unreliable. I don't think any of the Admins are active anymore,
Yes... It's not a very good site. Are you participating? If you are, can you tell me what events you are doing? Thanks.

Last edited: