• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

applemobile

I find making jokes about Hitler to be disgusting. And i am appalled that the mods haven't deleted this thread. I can't believe how much racism people are getting away with

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I find making jokes about Hitler to be disgusting. And i am appalled that the mods haven't deleted this thread. I can't believe how much racism people are getting away with

As an admin and a jew with relatives who both survived and did not make it through the Holocaust, I found this video still hilarious. The Holocaust was a horrible atrocity on the human race and we should never forget the evil that took place there, but making light of good actors speaking a foreign language with apropos subtitles is nothing to be offended about.