• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[video] Hitler is Cubing 2

rubikmaster

WCA
2011JANE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, what's up everybody. Since you all liked my Hitler is Cubing video so much, I decided to make a second one. In this one Hitler's Zhanchi finally arrives. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

rubikmaster

WCA
2011JANE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I liked the first better. ;)

Yeah, I know the first one was a lot better. :p This one is a lot shorter and I had to use a different editing program because I switched to Linux so it was a little harder to edit. I think it would've been much better if this was just added at the end of the first one. I think it would've fitted in nicely.

sneaklyfox

WCA
2013HUNG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Pretty funny. I never saw the first one before either but after I watched the second one I watched the first one. Except I thought the girl might have been crying because she liked the Guhong. Never seen the movie before either. Anyway, do more of these. I was amused.

CarlBrannen

WCA
2013BRAN01
I thought it was very funny. I've got to the point with my 5x5 SS that when it throws 2 or 3 cubies out on the ground I've got them shoved back into the thing in under 10 seconds. No inclination to kill myself over it.

rubikmaster

WCA
2011JANE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Lmfao, this would have been even better if you had combined it with the first to make it all flow together

I know it would've been better that way, I have already said that before in this thread. Trust me, if my Hitler is Cubing video didn't recieve so many views I would probably delete it and re-upload it again with this last clip at the end. But since my Hitler is Cubing video received almost 8,000 views and had comments from a few well known cubers on YouTube like MeMyselfAndPi and redKB it would be a shame to delete it.