• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi, I'm new here, love all kinds of puzzles

brododragon

Yeah, We are lucky in the US with 4 cubing stores I can think of off the top of my head.
How is shipping from China to Finland? because, cubezz.com is based in china and have great prices.

Edit: Cubezz.com has free shipping to the US, Not sure if it is different for shipping to Finland

Edit #2: It says on their website that deliveries are shipped for free.

Excerpt from Cubezz's FAQ
We airmail directly from Hong Kong, China. You are able to enjoy such low prices and even worldwide free shipping because we take advantage of the lower operating costs (in warehousing and logistics) and we bypass the middlemen.

@SaMn37

Another thing I thought I would mention is that I don't think most cubers go into a brick and mortar store to buy cubes. Every cube store I have seen and heard of mainly offers online shopping, with the actual location being a bit of a pain to buy cubes from.
Edited tags don't give the notif.

WCA
2017MORR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I thought...until now, that from UK I'd have to pay duty and VAT and all sorts of stuff, but apparently it's in the european duty and tax zone so I could in fact order from there. I'd actually save around 15€ due to the higher prices in Finland if I ordered there. (If I compare for example ordering an MCG 5x5 and 6x6 ...And using Micah's code :D)

EDIT: Or Owen's code, since (more or less surprisingly) "OWEN" works too, but I'm feeling conflicted.
flip a coin (or use mine because I haven't gotten mine used yet)

SaMn37

Het Mehta

I do feel the need for smoother big cubes. My best source online store doesn't have exactly those 5x5's, but are...
  1. YuChuang 5x5 M or
  2. QiZheng or
  3. YJ MCG 5x5 or
  4. MoYu MF5
...any good?

I've also had this craving to get a bundle with every pillowed and non pillowed version of 2x2 to 9x9 V-Cubes, but I'm sure there's people here who want to disapprove. Theyre not exactly very smooth, but then I'd have a chance to test the feel of every arrangement of big cubes up to 9x9 for about 230€/250USD. And it would be a nice collection.

I've looked into them, just haven't gotten any (yet). I surely want at least a megaminx, maybe some pyraminx and a skewb. Maybe make all plural. Heh.

What's all this about squan? Square 1 doesn't exactly seem like a puzzle I'd prioritize getting, but is it that bad? :D

Then get the YJ MGC 5x5. Watch J perm and cube heads review

SaMn37

make sure to buy from speedcubing.org and use the code "MICAH" for 5% off

Afterall I did use your code and ordered a bunch of stuff from there :D
- X-Man Bell Pyraminx
- YJ MGC Megaminx
- YuXin Little Magic 2x2x2 M
- YJ Yusu V2M 4x4
- YuXin Little Magic 7x7x7 M

Can't wait for them to arrive o_O might even ship from UK to Finland earlier than the cubes below.

Yeah! let us know how long it takes!

Still waiting for the MGC 5, why is it taking so long, damn it D: It's been 3 weeks, feels like eternity. While waiting for the first order I've ordered a huge bunch of other cubes as you can see :D Also waiting for an MGC 6, a YuXin Little Magic Square-1 and a MoFang JiaoShi MF9 9x9

I'm excited how my collection is going to be at least 9000% better.

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Afterall I did use your code and ordered a bunch of stuff from there :D
- X-Man Bell Pyraminx
- YJ MGC Megaminx
- YuXin Little Magic 2x2x2 M
- YJ Yusu V2M 4x4
- YuXin Little Magic 7x7x7 M

Can't wait for them to arrive o_O might even ship from UK to Finland earlier than the cubes below.

Still waiting for the MGC 5, why is it taking so long, damn it D: It's been 3 weeks, feels like eternity. While waiting for the first order I've ordered a huge bunch of other cubes as you can see :D Also waiting for an MGC 6, a YuXin Little Magic Square-1 and a MoFang JiaoShi MF9 9x9

I'm excited how my collection is going to be at least 9000% better.
We shipped your order out on Monday so it shouldn't be much longer! Thank you for ordering from us!

EvanTheCuber

If You want a cheap and very good 3x3, get the YJ Yulong V2 M. It's in the same set as the YJ Yusu V2 M 4x4, and it's magnetic at $8. I like it a little looser but it pops a little so you might not want to.