• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi from the U.K. 50 year old newbie to speed cubing. Trying hard to get to the sub 6 seconds, dream on LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaneki Uchiha

this is the thread where a lot of older cubers talk

Mo_A2244

YouTube
Visit Channel
this is the thread where a lot of older cubers talk
hence the name

Papa Lazarou

We ere hoping to go the the next uk competition, but not sure when that will be regarding all this covid problem. Were waiting for a custom SCS cube to arrive from the USA, which will hopefully shave a little off his 11.3 personal best....

Z

Zubin Park

We ere hoping to go the the next uk competition, but not sure when that will be regarding all this covid problem. Were waiting for a custom SCS cube to arrive from the USA, which will hopefully shave a little off his 11.3 personal best....
I love the custom cubes from SCS! Recently received my PVC coated gan x and it’s contested to become my main again.

BigDazUK

hi, average is about 50-60 seconds, not great but we all have to start somewhere. I have just about figured out F2L, albeit a little slow, now learning OLL (2 part) hope to be around 25-30 seconds as soon as i have moved onto PLL

Decent times, how long have you been cubing?

BigDazUK

Sorry, it appeared in similar threads at the bottom, the website wants me to take an interest in it. does it matter how old it is? I've done no harm in asking the poster a simple question surely?

Edit: Anyway, it wont happen again.

Last edited:

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry, it appeared in similar threads at the bottom, the website wants me to take an interest in it. does it matter how old it is? I've done no harm in asking the poster a simple question surely?

Edit: Anyway, it wont happen again.
Well the user was last seen in July so...
Sometimes bumping is fine, sometimes not, it’s just a bit weird when someone turns up to a conversation several months later and asks a question
Anyway no harm done

Status
Not open for further replies.