• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Connecting a Stackmat timer to computer

Shelton Cyril

YouTube
Visit Channel

ilikecubing

WCA
2011KULS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I saw convinsa's tutorial on youtube and got my stackmat pro timer to work with cstimer.net , there is a big lag though :/
After I time a solve with my stackmat timer, it takes almost a minute for cstimer to display the time. What possibly could be the problem?

WCA
2014MIZR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How to connect a timer to a PC?

I can not connect the timer to the computer trying to guides (I tried to connect to the PRISMA PUZZLE and to CCT)
I have the new generation?
What problems can be?

mrtomas

WCA
2013JANK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Stackmat+cstimer.net problem

I was not sure where should I post this so I will post it here.
I have a problem which is very annoying,so sometimes when I start the timer it doesn't go it just stops on 0.003 or 0.006. Maybe som1 knows how to fix it. It does not to that when it's not plugged in into the cstimer so it can't be the timer's fault. I hope I explained things right.