• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Help for cubers who want to beat sub-x (CFOP)

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
Yeah, I'm sub-17 and only know full OLL and all PLL. My f2l is 7 seconds, my ll algs take a bit over 2 seconds each on average. It's sad, and I'm drilling them to get better, but I'm this close to sub 15.
That's 9 seconds. And if you mean each LL step takes 2 seconds, that's still 11 seconds. You probably have a slower F2L

alexiscubing

WCA
2018HIRS04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I need
I would like some critiquing, I average low-mid 12 with mostly intuitive F2L (i very rarely pair up to a R U R' insert, aminly just make the pair in slot to do U R U' R'. I know abt half the OLLs and full PLL, and my main strengths are high TPS and solid lookahead, which is why even though my solves are like 70 moves, I average so good.

rj

WCA
2015PLAT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I need
I would like some critiquing, I average low-mid 12 with mostly intuitive F2L (i very rarely pair up to a R U R' insert, aminly just make the pair in slot to do U R U' R'. I know abt half the OLLs and full PLL, and my main strengths are high TPS and solid lookahead, which is why even though my solves are like 70 moves, I average so good.
You sound a bit ahead of me, except I use fewer moves. Can you post splits?