• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello, it’s a Cuber!

Cubing5life

Hello,

I am a Cuber (surprise!) from Austria. My main event is 3x3. I have been cubing since February 2019
(4x4 and Mega since winter 2019) and I am switching to full CN at the moment. I cube around 2-3
hours a day, but during the week (school) I do an average of 100 at max. The rest of the
2 hours are just doing slow solves and learning new algorithms in the tram or metro. I think that is
a pretty good way of practicing.The algorithms I know are full OLL, PLL and COLL and half of the WV algs.

My Mains, Methods I use, PBs and averages are: times in seconds;)
  • 3x3 (CFOP) Single: 7.06, Ao5: 9.28, Global Average: 11.6 GAN 356 X​
  • 4x4 (Yau) Single: 36.99, Ao5: 40.30, Global Average: 46 MoYu Aosu WORM​
  • Mega (Westlund) Single: 1:14.68, Ao5: 1:27.50, Global Average: 1:32 Qiyi Qiheng S​
Btw, my GAN X setup is Traxxas 50k on the core and tracks and Mystic on the pieces. I am looking forward to getting more into Megaminx because I like the idea of Mega F2L. My goals for the near future are to learn how to plan first pair in inspection (I know a tip that will make my life 700% easier:)) and finishing WV.

Thank you for reading,
Cubing5life

Last edited:

KingCanyon

WCA
2015KIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome! Do you want to join a megaminx chat with two other cubers? I can try and add you if you want. By the way, my megaminx times are pretty similar to yours. I average about 1:28-1:30 with a PB ao5 of 1:16 and a PB single of 1:10.