• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello from Latvia!

Hi everyone!
My name is Daniel, I'm 14 years old and I live in Latvia. I started cubing in October or November of 2018. I learned how to solve 3x3 in a week and started cubing in my school. I used Roux but in June I started learning Cfop. My PB is 31.96. I use Moyu MF3S as my 3x3, Qiyi Qidi as 2x2, Qiyi Qi Yuan as 4x4, one Yuxin's Skweb (idk withc), Qiyi Qiheng as Megaminx, Qiyi Qiming as Pyraminx,Qiyi QiFa as Sq-1.
I hope you have a very good day.

Last edited:
All the best for your cubing journey. I have sung in two dziesmu svētki and hope one day to do a competition in Latvija. See if you can schedule one around dziesmu svētki 2023!
We will have one competition at 31st of August in this year in Smiltene. I haven't been to any of dziesmu svētki and I think I won't beacause i don't dance of sing. And now I have plans for summer of 2023. I hope you and your family have a nice days in Australia and other countries.