• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello fellow humans....

TheKravCuber

WCA
2019MARA05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Greetings!

I am KravCuber. I hail from the land of South Africa and use the sexiest method ever.... Roux!

I do 2x2-5x5, average 18 on 3²(PB is 12.17), 1:20 on 4², 3:XX on 5²,funny thing is that I don't even own a 2x2 :p.

I do Skewb and Pyra, average 9.1x on Skewb, 15.xx on Pyra(don't own a Pyra either...

I main OH, my PB is 16.70, I average 28(because table abuse is the future!)

I've started to learn 3bld, I've Qone success (2nd attempt I ever did actually, was 14 minutes tho...)

I want to get back into Mega, I have one and somehow managed to lose an edge....

I haven't done a feet solve since I first started cubing, might have to look into that sometime soon...

I've started doing FMC, I always seem to stop at LL tho, I'll get a 20 move F2L-1 and then spend another 30+ moves doing LS and LL...

I also dabble in a bit of magic and cardistry. Do a bit of art every now and then (although I am only able to start artworks, not finish them...). I do Krav Maga(as my username implies) and am a Scout (Yes Americans, I mean Boy Scouts)

Quick question, are there seriously only 2 other active South Africans on here?

theos

WCA
2017LAWR04
I've started doing FMC, I always seem to stop at LL tho, I'll get a 20 move F2L-1 and then spend another 30+ moves doing LS and LL...
Really hoping for more South Africans to get interested in FMC. Learning corner commutators is not actually that hard and with that you can finish F2L-1 in about 20 more moves (solve edges in about 4 moves + 2x 8-move commutators).

Good luck with all your cubing, but especially your FMC ;)