• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello everybody!

Fredrick

My name is Fredrick. I’d say I am pretty new to the cubing community. I live in Switzerland and am going to my first competition in September. My hobbies include Karate and most water sports: Including Water Polo. I solved my first puzzle in June and since then have been practicing throughout the holidays getting my time on the 3x3 down to 34 second average. I am hoping to soon get more puzzles but at the moment just trying to improve at the 3x3. I hope you guys will be able to give me some good recommendations on which puzzles to get next and how to improve.

Last edited:

Wish Lin

WCA
2018LINW02
My name is Fredrick. I’d say I am pretty new to the cubing community. I live in Switzerland and am going to my first competition in September. My hobbies include Karate and most water sports: Including Water Polo. I solved my first puzzle in June and since then have been practicing throughout the holidays getting my time on the 3x3 down to 34 second average. I am hoping to soon get more puzzles but at the moment just trying to improve at the 3x3. I hope you guys will be able to give me some good recommendations on which puzzles to get next and how to improve.
Welcome!! What 3x3 do you use now?