• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hackley Summer 2011 - July 30 - Tarrytown, NY

collinbxyz

WCA
2010BURN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I love how I had to look up this thread just to realize that it's on the home page...

Ya, I think a 3 hour drive is too long for no hotel. We would have to wake up at 5am, which is about 5 hours later than usual for me in the summer.

Godly Guhong FTW = Main cube for comp

Hampton Inn hotel? Anyone else going here?

Hopefully I will make the 4x4 cut-off time. And there is no need to tell me that I suck at 4x4... But I am getting much better!

EDIT: If anyone wants to hang out with a 12 year old, just tell me :p

Last edited:

JyH

WCA
2011HORI01
Ya, I think a 3 hour drive is too long for no hotel. We would have to wake up at 5am, which is about 5 hours later than usual for me in the summer.
EDIT: If anyone wants to hang out with a 12 year old, just tell me :p

Hey guys my friend is going and hes not that great (sub 2 Lol) and hes wants to know if there is a cutoff (lol) so is there? Also, do you sign up when you get there or do you sign up and pay the $10 online? Thanks!

I have a 3.5 hour drive. No hotel.
Maybe.

@Deweyspunkis: You're always allowed to finish your 2x2/3x3 averages, no matter what times you get. However, he most likely won't make it to the second round. For bigger cubes, there is a cutoff to be able to finish your average. The only one I know is 4x4, which is usually getting one sub-1:30 solve.
Sign up online on the Hackley Summer 2011 site (CBA to go get it), and pay $10 at the competition.