• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hackley Summer 2011 - July 30 - Tarrytown, NY

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's pretty close to me, so I think I might just pop by for the day. Not gonna bother with 6x6 and 7x7 since they're excruciatingly slow, but I signed up for the other stuff. I haven't done one of these in a while - should be fun.

Funny statistic: as of right now there are 6 people signed up for FMC, half of them are tied with 31 moves, and the other half haven't completed a solve.

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's pretty close to me, so I think I might just pop by for the day. Not gonna bother with 6x6 and 7x7 since they're excruciatingly slow, but I signed up for the other stuff. I haven't done one of these in a while - should be fun.

Funny statistic: as of right now there are 6 people signed up for FMC, half of them are tied with 31 moves, and the other half haven't completed a solve.

Awesome, glad you are coming :). Hope to meet you.

Tim Reynolds

Premium Member
WCA
2005REYN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm not going to add magics and pyraminx. You can do those at like any other competition you go to. Fewest Moves, 6x6, 7x7, and clock are held way less often. And between June 18 and September 10, there's no other competitions planned in the area, so I think people who want to compete are going to go, regardless of magic.

Magic is a pain to run, anyway. Yeah, people are fast at it, but only a few people can judge it because judging the start and stop is hard.