• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Guildford Summer Open 2011 - UK Comp!

Which date(s) can you probably make?

• Total voters

Mollerz

Swag Overlord
WCA
2011MOLL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Unfortunately, the Travel Inn which is about a 20 minute walk is fully booked over the 30th July which is probably why it isn't mentioned. And there are no more other places to stay in or Guildford than the ones listed on the website. Your best option is probably at the Travelodge which is actually very nice.

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can anyone who hasn't registered, please register asap, or just let us know that you can almost certainly attend. I want to know roughly how many people we can expect. If we get around 40+ competitors (excluding Daniel and me), then I can buy some prizes for some if not all events.

kinch2002

Premium Member
WCA
2009SHEP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hate to ask for extra events, as you're already being super generous with all these, but any chance of Team BLD? :3

Edit; I'm an idiot, feel free to ignore this. xD
Thanks for the suggestion. I know a lot of people find this fun, but at this time we aren't really thinking of having any unofficial events as we'd like to have the widest variety that we can out of the official events

WCA
2009SHEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've got several LunHui (all black), I got a few since I wanted more cubes for multiBLD. If anyone turns up with a spare ZhanChi (If they're released in time) I'll maybe trade one (only want black) to see what it's like. I will sticker it with the stickers provided and it will be reasonably tensioned, lubed with silicone, and sanded off at the points where the parts of the pieces meet (so there's no scratchy bit of flashing on the outside), and slightly broken in since I will use it a small number of times for practicing multiBLD.

See you all there :).