• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Guildford Summer Open 2011 - UK Comp!

Which date(s) can you probably make?

• Total voters

kinch2002

Premium Member
WCA
2009SHEP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Finally there will be another competition in the UK :D It's going to be in Guildford on 30-31st July

It will be organised by myself and Robert Yau and will include all official events. Guildford is a 30 minute train from London Waterloo, 45 from Gatwick Airport and about an hour from Heathrow.

Registration is now CLOSED!
Go here to find lots of info: http://www.ukcubemasters.com/

Thanks to our sponsors PickEgg - a great site for buying cubes. Below is a voucher which you can use at the linked site.
OpU4W.jpg

Last edited:

TMOY

WCA
2008COUR01
I'll be there :D
I voted for August 6th-7th but I'll probably be able to come on July 30th-31th as well, only the second option suits me more.

TwoTrees

I'll be there if it's in August :) inevitably as a noob. What do you estimate would be an average 3x3 time out of interest?

MaeLSTRoM

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I might be able to come, it all depends on if my parents let me go...

EDIT: will this be going on UK cube masters or on a different site?

Last edited:

MTGjumper

WCA
2008CRAW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Eugh, if people expect me to do well, I need to actually buy a new square-1. I did some solves yesterday because revision is boring, and apparently I'm still just about sub-15, but I've forgotten loads of EP algs (and I didn't know many to start with :p )