• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Guildford Open 2013

Noahaha

blindmod
WCA
2012ARTH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It was too stressful, I was dying
I got like, a sub-7 avg12 when practising with thom, but eh who cares, I don't have "that thing" I used to have. Lack of practise this whole year is probably it...

I wouldn't look at it like that... you're doing extremely well in every competition you go to. Literally no one gets their at home times consistently in comp.

stoic

Premium Member
WCA
2013DEAR01
I got like, a sub-7 avg12 when practising with thom, but eh who cares, I don't have "that thing" I used to have. Lack of practise this whole year is probably it...

If you can sub-7 an avg12 I'm pretty sure you still have it.
Congrats on the win

WCA
2012TOWE01

My intention wasn't to put pressure on you, definitely not :)

I'm amazed you went six rounds in a row with at least one sub 7 single. iirc the previous record was 3. That's incredible.

You'll have the WR soon I'm absolutely sure of it, hoefully at UKO when I'm going :p