• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Guildford Open 2013

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
Good luck with that.
I don't think I will be achieving my at home average at this comp unless I make the 2nd round.

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
I've got loads of white cubes with black, light blue and fluorescent orange but nobody ever wants to use them.

You probably wouldn't like the feel of them anyway. They are lubed =P

Ollie

WCA
2012FROS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a white 2x2x2 with the black stickers taken off, leaving just one stickerless face. Assuming this is illegal (3d1?) does anyone have any white stickers I can buy off them/a spare 2x2x2 to lend me? Will offer hugs/beer

James Ludlow

Premium Member
WCA
2009LUDL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sub-5 on the first solve gives you the 2nd and 3rd solves.
All cutoffs are on the website schedule

sorry! :p

I'm going to a funeral in kent on friday, and depending on what the wake is like I might come home saturday morning via guildford and volunteer myself for general judging, scrambling and dogsbody duties on the saturday.

This is a very big might though, also requiring approval from the boss.

BillyRain

Premium Member
WCA
2012JEFF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
sorry! :p

I'm going to a funeral in kent on friday, and depending on what the wake is like I might come home saturday morning via guildford and volunteer myself for general judging, scrambling and dogsbody duties on the saturday.

This is a very big might though, also requiring approval from the boss.

Knew full attendance was too good to be true ;)

But funeral so understand. Give whoever it is a good sendoff!