• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Greenville SC Unofficial Competition!

SnipeCube

YouTube
Visit Channel
I was wondering if you think we should have a Greenville/Upstate Unofficial Rubiks Cube Competition.
Events Would Be:
2x2
3x3
3x3 BLD
3x3 MultiBLD
3x3 OH
4x4
5x5
6x6
7x7
Pyraminx
And Megaminx!
If you guys would come, Leave a comment! We will try to set up a date!
I was thinking to enter It would be $10 And A Decent Cube, The Winner Of 3x3 Will get all the cubes.
Tell me what you guys think!

ottozing

Platinum Member
WCA
2012MCNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
1. Too many events for a 1 day unofficial comp.
2. $10 and a decent cube is too much to ask. Make it just $10 and the winner can win a brand new Dayan something cube provided by one of the organizers.
3. $10 is still a lot to ask for considering it's not an official comp and you're a first time organizer. You might want to reconsider the price.

YouTube
Visit Channel
I was wondering if you think we should have a Greenville/Upstate Unofficial Rubiks Cube Competition.
Events Would Be:
2x2
3x3
3x3 BLD
3x3 MultiBLD
3x3 OH
4x4
5x5
6x6
7x7
Pyraminx
And Megaminx!
If you guys would come, Leave a comment! We will try to set up a date!
I was thinking to enter It would be $10 And A Decent Cube, The Winner Of 3x3 Will get all the cubes.
Tell me what you guys think!

I WANT THIS SOOOOO BAD!!

Blade8227

If I was you, I'd:
1. Get friends to help you with all the work
2. Make the entrance fee 5$ for anyone competing.
3. Make sure you have a lot of cubing timers, if not, get those cheap ones from eBay. :p
4. Put up flyers